Monday, May 21, 2007

Catching Up

Stitching
I can safely post a scan of the SIF that I stitched, since Kristina has received it. Called Crowned Heart by Blue Ribbon Designs, it is stitched on 32 count Angel Blush Jobelan over 2 using an assortment of fibers.
The Marjolein Bastin Spring WIP is coming along, slowly. It's been a while since I stitched something with so many color changes.


I stitched part of a border and basted squares for a LHN RR and sent that on, but didn't get a scan of it before it left. I'm currently working on a little freebie by San Man Originals.




Cheese
The little guy is still loving every minute of baseball. Below are a few shots from last week's game (he's the catcher in the first pic).


And tonight, I came in from mowing the lawn and found this:
Look at that smile. Maybe I am doing something right. :-)

6 comments:

Jen said...

great pictures Amanda! I love that spring wip, its beautiful and your little man is adorable!

Miriam Pauline said...

Your SIF is gorgeous! Well done! (Of course I know how great your work is since I got the awesome biscornu). Lovely update.

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Great Pics and you little guy is cute.....dd's eyes lit up seeing him.....we might have to try to get together sooner than later!!!!

Megan said...

Beautiful SIF! And I love the MB WIP. Your little guy is a cutie!

Velda said...

What a handsome fellow! WOW Your SIF Is gorgeous, I wish I had done this one!

hollyday said...

Love the pictures! Your SIF is lovely and the MB is gorgeous! Your "little" man is very handsome--my Ian is the same age so I hear you on the growing up :). ((Hugs))