Sunday, January 11, 2009

WIPs

I thought I would share some pics of my WIPs today. First up is Theresa Wentzler's Floral Bellpull. This has been a WIP for too many years to count. I put a few stitches in it last week and I'm seriously considering finishing up this square and having it framed as is. Next is Preamble Sampler. I'm don't know what's holding me up on this one, other than I really don't like to stitch words. It's really beautiful though and I'm hoping to get this one finished in 2009.
Last is Mere Noel. I started this one last week and I love it. I'm out of 221 (actually my mom is because I borrowed what you see from her). Bill is going to pick up some for me today when he goes out so this one should be finished before too long.

On that note - Bill said he would stop and get my floss for me if my list wouldn't embarrass him. I asked him how I could possibly embarrass him at JoAnn's and he said by having him pick up only 3 skeins of floss. !!! I really only need one, but now I'll have to create a bigger list so he won't be embarrassed. Yay!
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love everything...especially that Noel piece - CUTE! I think the floral bellpull would be fine framed after you get that last block done :)

Kristin said...

Your bellpull looks incredible. I would be tempted to stop after that last square too. They all look great.

Ranae said...

Super nice WIP's, love the Mere Noel, I must look that one up.

Megan said...

They are all so different - I really like all of them!