Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Moon and Stars WIP

I spent the 4th of July weekend on the couch with a nasty summer cold. I'm not much for sitting and doing nothing, so I stitched on Moon and Stars from LHN. I'm a little further now and hope to finish this up this month to add to the shelf in the dining room.


I'll also share a partial picture of the plate rail in my dining room that I will eventually fill with needlework. This rail/shelf is along 2 walls of the dining room. Oh yeah, I sewed the curtains for the dining room this weekend too, but need to get weights for the corners so it will be straight across the top. (The candles really don't belong there, but I was using the table and that's the only place I could think to put them so Shadow wouldn't eat them.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda, I LOVE your plate shelf!! What an awesome idea! I wonder if I could get my DH to do something like that in ours. Hmmm Your Moon and Stars WIP looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see it done soon!

Megan said...

Great idea for displaying your needlework! Moon & Stars looks great - I'm such a fan of LHN.