Thursday, July 31, 2008

LHN Moon and Stars Finish

Moon and Stars
Little House Needleworks
32 count Pewter Lugana over 2 threads
colors as charted
I'm so happy to finish this! I started it at the beginning of July after a long stitching slump. It's really lovely and will look wonderful on the stitching shelf after it is framed.
In other news - I'm on vacation until August 11! I'm picking up Cheese from Boy Scout camp tomorrow night and we'll have a whole week to goof off and have fun. I'm so looking forward to spending time with my main man.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so over your stitching slump when you post 2 finishes! Great job and give Cheese a hug from me when you get him tomorrow!

Kristin said...

That is beautiful Amanda! Way to go with your two recent finishes.

Margaret said...

And another finish! Lovely!

Megan said...

Oh Amanda, that is beautiful!