Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cheese

11 years ago today, I was in the hospital waiting for Cheese to arrive. We didn't want to know the gender, but I had a feeling I was carrying a boy. I was instantly in love with my son and have had so much fun with him. He has taught me so much throughout these 11 years. Here are a few of my favorite photos of him.






1 year old



Kindergarten Graduation


Age 7 with Champ


August 15, 2008
ready to leave for Boy Scout camp
I love you with every fiber of my being, Birthday Boy.








6 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a great smile. Really lights up my screen!

Velda said...

Happy Birthday! What a good looking boy

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday...those are wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awww... He's so cute! Can you believe that both of us have 11 year olds within days of each other? I love it! Cheese's smile is so sweet. Proud Moms, we both are!! Thanks for sharing his pics!

Velda said...

pssst check my blog, something for you!

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Yeah Amanda....you and I need to get our kiddos together and us meet as well. He is a good looking kid!!