Friday, November 14, 2008

Kristin tagged me to share 6 things about me.The rules are as following:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Six random things about me.....hmmm.....
1. I count everything - steps, poles, cars, people - but not consciously.
2. I'm in charge of a million dollar project at work.
3. I would love to be a librarian.
4. My favorite TV show is Monk.
5. I would rather not go to a function than be late.
6. It makes me very happy and relaxed if I know all of the shoes in the house are sitting nicely together in pairs.

If you haven't posted your random facts - consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hey there Amanda, I'm a library technician and though I do like my job a lot I have to tell you I don't get to read at work at all! Infact all of my reading is done on my own time. I find as an adult I have less time to read now than I did as a teenager. I used to decimate a book every 7-14 days now I'm lucky if I finish a book in a month and a half!

Kristin said...

Thanks for playing Amanda!

Meari said...

LOL, are you sure you're not OCD? I saw the show Monk for the first time a week or so ago... Sounds like you identify with him ;) I was a children's librarian once. Lots of fun!

Interesting tidbits of info... :D

Megan said...

I count things too - ALL THE TIME!