Sunday, November 16, 2008

LHN Holly & Berries

I don't think I've ever enjoyed stitching a design as much as I've enjoyed this one. From start to finish I loved every single stitch. The design is from Little House Needleworks and is called Holly & Berries. It is stitched over 2 on Summer Khaki linen using the DMC called for in the pattern. The only change I made was to outline using the darkest green instead of the brown.


I think I will eventually finish it into a cube to sit on the mantle. I stitched this on one corner of a large piece of linen and I'm seriously considering stitching it 2 more times for Christmas gifts. I'm going to stitch something else that hopefully won't take too long and let this finish sit for a week or so.
Thanks so much for visiting!


7 comments:

Megan said...

Very, very pretty! I love the Christmasy colors.

Kristin said...

That is absolutely beautiful!

Margaret said...

Beautiful!!!

I just love the colors of this one.

Ranae said...

I love this design, the colors are fabulous.

Vicki said...

Very pretty! I love the colors in this design.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's a beautiful and festive finish!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! The colors really stand out on the fabric you chose too! CONGRATS on the beautiful finish!!