Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Exciting Times!

What a great month December is turning out to be. Bill proposed to me Saturday night and presented me with a gorgeous engagement ring. We have not set a date yet, but we are both very happy!
Cheese had his winter concert tonight. I made him pose for several pictures because he doesn't get to dress up too often.Tomorrow I have the day off and my mom and I are going shopping. I hope to get most of the rest of my shopping done so I can enjoy the season. Tomorrow also is the anniversary of the death of my best friend Lori. I always take the day off and do something fun and try to remember the fun times I had with Lori and what a great spirit she had. Godspeed, my friend.

Hug your loved ones and enjoy your family and friends each and every time you see them.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


8 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on your engagement. Cheese looks very handsome. And, my condolences on the anniversary of your friends' death.

Velda said...

Congratulations Amanda, I'm thrilled for you! What a handsome boy you have there!

((hugs))

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

CONGRATULATIONS Amanda you have a gorgeous ring and a handsome young man all dressed up!

Tammy said...

Congratuations on your engagement. What a special and exciting time for you!

Cheese looks awesome. Great pic.

Hugs on the loss of your friend.

Angela said...

Congratulations on your engagement, Amanda! How very exciting!! I'm so very happy for you. :)

Megan said...

Congratulations!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!!!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!!!!!!